Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM)
The aim of this course is to ensure you are aware of the requirements to operate safely in RVSM airspace.
£40.00 (exc. VAT)
Who this course is aimed at? Pilots
- Overview of RVSM and its benefits
- Special areas of operation and their requirements
- Operational requirements and procedures for each phase of the flight
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- The effect of Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) on the operations in RVSM airspace
The course is structured in the following sections:
- General information
This course meets the requirements mandated by EASA or recommended training but the courses do not hold a stand-alone approval in their own right. Any aircraft operators using these courses need to evaluate the content and delivery of each course and then approve the use of it under their Operations Manual (OM-D) with their local National Aviation Authority (NAA).
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with a certificate.