Fuel Tank Safety Phase 2 Refresher
The course acts as mandatory refresher training every 2 years and helps you maintain a current understanding of Fuel Tank Safety issues to ensure continued airworthiness of aircraft, as per EASA ED 2009/007/R issued in March 2009 and FAA AC 120-97A regulations.
£36.00 (exc. VAT)
The Fuel Tank Safety Phase 2 Refresher course is delivered in an interactive format that will guide you through all the required subject matter, covering fuel system safety issues.
- Introduction to the SFAR 88
- Investigation of historical events
- Factors for fuel tank explosion
- Airworthiness limitations
- Fuel tank safety and maintenance
- Preventing fuel tank explosions
- Service bulletins
- Entering aircraft fuel tanks
- Preventing Fuel Tank Explosions-System Overview
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be issued with a certificate.